A Quick Look
- We have been family owned and operated for over 50 years.
- Emberley’s Transport was established in Grand Bank, NL in 1956 by local businessman, Randolph Emberley.
- Mr. Emberley passed away in 2007, however, the vision for the company he started over 50 years ago continues. The tradition of being involved on the front lines still remains as his son Gary works in all aspects of the business from loading and driving trucks, picking up and delivering freight to managing the office.
- We remain one of the few Independently owned and operated Transportation Companies in Atlantic Canada.
- Today Emberley’s Transport has grown to three locations in two provinces. Our head office is located in Marystown, NL while we have warehouses in both Mount Pearl, NL and Dartmouth, NS.
- At Emberley’s Transport we offer a wide range of services and have the people and equipment to get the job done.
- Our office hours are from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm daily, Monday to Friday. Our warehouse hours are from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm daily, Monday to Friday. We transport your goods 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We are committed to working with our customers to provide service whenever you need it so if you have after hours requirements or some special need, be sure to give us a call.